1. Study Tables/Tutoring
- Interclub studying and tutoring.This will help our members educationally.
2. BSA Book Club
-A lot of knowledge could be found inside a book. So it is imperative that we as a group read together and discuss what we read.
3. Big Brother/Big Sister (inter-club mentoring)
- This group helps our incoming freshmen out with having an upperclassmen mentoring them and show them the ropes to get them acclimated to the college life.
4. Girls Night Out
- Once or twice a month there should be a night designated for the females where they can just hang out, talk, watch tv or a movie: this is the night.
5. Fellas Time
- This night is the same as Ladies night but for the fellas.
6. Making A Change Mentoring Program (MAC) (youth based mentoring)
- The MAC is where BSA goes to local community centers and schools to mentor and tutor students.
If you have a suggestion for a sub-group or want to be apart of a subgroup please email firstname.lastname@example.org